Can B Corp., Inc. (OTCQB: CANB) @ 07/07/2021
Can B Corp. (OTCQB: CANB) is a Health & Wellness company providing the highest quality cannabidiol (CBD) products under the brands of Canbiola, Seven Chakras, NuWellness, Pure Leaf Oil and Duramed. CANB utilizes multi-channel distribution to reach consumers, including medical facilities, doctor offices, retailers, online and direct. CANB is also a license holder of the LifeGuard® Brand in developing a line of consumer products.
CANB has successfully launched Super Foods, a line of nutritional supplements. CANB owns and operates an R&D and production facility in Lacey, WA and Green Grow Farms, a licensed hemp grower and cultivator in New York.
The Covid lockdown impacted sales in 2020. Look for an upswing in 2021.
For investors CANB has a very attractive share structure with about 16.6 million shares outstanding and a public float of only about 7.7 million shares. This small share structure can allow CANB stock to move up easily on positive developments. CANB also maintains the high standards for a fully reporting, OTCQB listing.
Key Events Subsequent to the End of 2020:
- Closed on the acquisition of assets and talent from a hemp derivative development and manufacturing group. A newly formed wholly owned subsidiary,
- Botanical Biotech LLC (“BB”), will be the new home for Florida-based research & development laboratory and extraction facility for CANB. BB will focus on developing and implementing new pharmacokinetics technology and partnering with global and emerging brands to create innovative products and solutions that are positioned for sustainability and wellness and are culturally driven.
- Signed a definitive agreement to acquire the assets of Imbibe Health Solutions LLC (“Imbibe”), a developer and marketer of CBD and related products.
- Imbibe has developed several CBD health and wellness products including topical salves, bath soaks, massage oils, and energy and dietary supplements. CANB will be putting Imbibe into one of its current inactive wholly-owned subsidiaries and will be renaming that subsidiary to reflect the products and culture that comes with the Imbibe acquisition.
- Partnered with Dr. Karl Zarse who has launched ImmuneX2, a super immune boosting twice a day AM/PM supplement. The two entities have developed a cooperative medical office affiliate program to share in the revenues of ImmuneX2. CANB will be targeting medical professionals and direct-to-consumer sales channels to proactively optimize immune systems.
Full Year 2020 Results Announced with Strong Gross Margin of 84%
Back in April CANB announced operating and financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020. During the year CANB took action to right-size expenses, focus its energy on higher margin revenue opportunities and improve positioning for future growth and profits.
Key Recent Highlights:
- Closed $2.8 million debt financing from an institutional investor, enabling the pay off and elimination of all prior outstanding convertible notes without penalty.
- Tripled production with the installation of new high-speed equipment to expand production at its Pure Health Products facility in Lacey, Washington.
- Raised a total of $4.0 million in equity with ongoing Reg A offering.
- Cash balance of $1.7 million, as of April 2021.
Financial Highlights for the Year Ended December 31, 2020 vs. 2019:
- Gross Profit Increased from 74% in 2019 to 84% in 2020 a 10% Increase.
- Operating Expenses Decreased $1.8 million a 24% Decrease.
- Operating Loss Decreased $1.5 million a 26% Decrease.
- Cash balance of $0.5 million.
Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2020:
Revenue for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $1,709,669, a decrease of $595,834 or 26%, compared to $2,305,503 for the year ended December 31, 2019. The decrease was due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Essentially, nationally elective surgeries were curtailed in favor of emergency use of all operating rooms and facilities, which dramatically curtailed the use of the CANB ultrasound device associated with patient recovery. Additionally, distributor and medical office sales of CANB main-line CBD products such as tinctures and salves were diminished due to closing and limited access to medical office facilities, again directly tied to the COVID pandemic.
The above information was first published by OTC Stock Review.
Disclaimer and Disclosures: MicroCap MarketPlace (MCMP) is a financial publisher and not a FINRA broker/dealer or investment adviser. MCMP is not registered with the SEC / U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities regulatory agency. Readers, subscribers and web site visitors are responsible for individual investment decisions. All information contained in our newsletters or on our web site and in our blogs should be independently verified with the featured companies and readers should always conduct their own research and due diligence and engage professional investment advisers as they deem appropriate before making investment decisions. Please review the Terms and Conditions of Use, including without limitation all disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability contained therein. Your use of any information on our websites, contained herein or in our newsletters and blogs constitutes your agreement of same. MCMP did not receive any compensation for this article. However, officers, employees and affiliates may hold positions in the featured securities discussed in our newsletters or on our web site and blogs and may buy or sell said securities at any time without further notice. MCMP and/or affiliates may from time to time receive cash and/or equity compensation from featured companies for corporate communications services. In the interest of full disclosure, Mike Casson, MCMP’s Executive Editor is also president of Casson Communications, LLC (CCLLC), an affiliated company that provides market awareness services for client companies. CCLLC has received two thousand dollars in cash compensation from Atlanta Capital Partners, LLC for marketing services. You should be aware of these potential conflicts of interest. We believe the information contained herein and in our publications to be reliable but cannot guarantee its accuracy; therefore, all information is provided as is without warranty of any kind. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may”, “future”, “plan” or “planned”, “will” or “should”, “expected,” “anticipates”, “draft”, “eventually” or “projected”. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and MCMP undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
© 2021 MicroCapMarketPlace, All Rights Reserved